Discover and share stories

of adventure, connection, and change making.

1 person thinks this is good

  • Cece Chou

22 Ways to Live Longer

Neilson Spencer

Since the beginning of time, man has searched far and wide for the fountain of youth - the mystical elixir said to keep you eternally young. And while such a thing may not exist, science is honing in on the keys to slowing the aging process. Experts believe that only around 30% of aging is genetic; the other 70% depends on the choices we make. If you plan to stay forever young, follow these 22 unusual tips to maintain vitality and vigor.

Continue to confused.com

Inappropriate?

Discuss

  1. {{attachment.file.name}}

Ready to post! You’ve uploaded the maximum number of images.

Oops! Nice pic, but it’s just not our (file) type. Please try uploading a .jpg or .png image.

Well, this is embarrassing. Something went wrong when posting your comment. Care to try again?

That image is too large. Maximum size is 6MB.

Posting comment...

  • Cece Chou

    This is so cute.. I love infographics very much. Glad I found your page.