Nicolle Weeks6 months ago
1. Do GOOD-er hub—Cafes around the city
2. Civic engagement—How do we know people are awake? City Hall / Yonge street are places for protest. There's always the April 20th pot protest, ha.
3. Local vibes—So many great neighbourhoods - The Junction, Roncesvalles, Leslieville
4. Defining moment—TIFF and NXNW, but also Canadian Music Week
5. Pick-me-up of choice—Apparently Toronto has the best iced coffee. We have a drink here called the Caesar which is a version of the Bloody Mary. Bourbon is big, too, and we have a Bourbon festival happening in late Sept / early Oct