Cutting water use inside your home is as simple as turning off your faucets. Try these easy tips and save water and money in your home.
1. Turn off the water when you brush your teeth and save three gallons a day.
2. Shorten your showers from 15 minutes to 5 and save 25 gallons each time.
3. Save 20 gallons a day for every leak you fix.
4. Save between 15 and 50 gallons each time by washing only full loads of laundry and dishes.
5. Install dual-flush or pressure-assisted toilets that use less than 1.28 gallons per flush.