Start your Guerilla Garden on thrdPlace and help us achieve our mission to create local movements of citizens working together to improve our shared communities. Transform that open lot in your neighborhood into a thriving garden that everyone can enjoy.
Here’s how to get started:
1) Go to thrdPlace.com
2) Click “Start A Project” from the top toolbar
3) Sign up (manually of just click sign-up via FB)
4) Create your project by following the prompts (steps 1-3) to create, schedule and detail the funds supplies and volunteers needed for your garden build.
5) Tag your keywords to make your project discoverable
6) (Or for a quick video tutorial, click here: http://thrdplace.com/blog/?p=132)
Once you’ve created a project page, post it to your FB and Twitter profiles and/or email a couple friends to join you. Sit back and watch as your friends recruit their friends, simply by clicking to get involved.
Drop me a line, we're here to help!: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join in? Save this to your To-dos or mark as Done.