Where nationwideWhen 07/04/2013 at 11:59PM
37 real statistics that could use real answers...
Statistics are useless without real solutions and a lot of times stats are unrecognizable because they don’t relate to your life which makes them useless tidbits of information. Let’s change that….
The statistics listed are challenges we offer you, take a problem and devise a simple, cheap low-cost (under $25) to no-cost solution on how anyone can make a difference to lower there environmental impact.
1. Buildings accounted for 38.9 percent of total U.S. energy consumption in 2005. Residential buildings accounted for 53.7 percent of that total, while commercial buildings accounted for the other 46.3 percent.
Solution: Family Time. Ditch the TV and play a board game or enjoy the Cool San Diego Summer with a backyard BBQ, be sure to turn off indoor electronics when you do. Cost: FREE or cost of BBQ -(Your name here) Date
Check out the 37 statistics that will change our communities forever :)
Want to join in? Save this to your To-dos or mark as Done.