The 10 Most Wildly Racist Things from This Anti-Muslim Protest (Which a U.S. Congressman Attended)
A recent Orange County charity fundraiser sponsored by the Islamic Circle of North America turned into an outright day of hate when right-wing activist group "We Surround Them OC 912" came out to protest the function. What they called "protest," however, most normal people would call "screaming racial epithets and death threats at Muslim families, many of which contained young children."
Here, the 10 most egregious and frightening examples of the abusive language used in the video above. While reading through the list, remember that United States Congressman Gary Miller not only attended this event, but told the bigoted crowd, "I am proud of you. I am proud of what you are doing."
10. "U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!" (When shouted at other American citizens, as if their race makes them less American, "U.S.A." counts as racist.)
9. "Terrorists! Terrorists! Terrorists!"
8. "We don't want you here! Go home! Go home! Go home!"
7. "You beat your women and you rape your children!"
6. "Take your Sharia and go home, you terrorist lovers. Your hands are bloody! Your money is bloody! Get out!"
5. "Why don't you go beat up your wife like you do every night? Maybe you ought to go have sex with a nine-year-old, and marry her!"
4. "One nation under God, not Allah!"
3. "Muhammad was a child molester! Muhammad was a pervert! Muhammad was a fraud! Muhammad was a false prophet!"
2. "What's going on over there right now—make no bones about it—that is pure, unadulterated evil."
1. "I know quite a few Marines who would be very happy to help these terrorists to an early meeting in paradise." (Besides being racist, this one is also a death threat.)
E-mail Congressman Miller here if you feel like asking him why he's proud of a woman saying her son would be happy to murder peaceful American citizens at a charity function.
Update: This post initially stated that Congressman Ed Royce told the gathered crowd he was proud of them. In fact, that congressman was Gary Miller. We apologize for the error.
Think this is good?1 person thinks this is good0 people think this is good