Tips to Consider Before Renting a Bounce House
You are able to successfully add fun to any kids birthday party, church party, school carnival or picnic. You are able to often find inflatable rentals that match with the theme of your party or that come with a popular cartoon character theme.
The size of the inflatable rental you select should depend on your budget (larger sizes will cost more) and the number of guests you expect at your event. Kids can take turns but you do not want your waiting line to be terribly long.
Before renting a bounce house, be sure to think about these tips:
* Picking Your Bounce House Rental: The first step to renting a bounce house is to determine what you want. Certain, you may not be able to find a company who can provide precisely what you're looking for. But, come up with a general idea of what you need and go from there.
* How To Choose A Great Rental Company: There are several methods to find a great rental company. You can ask your friends who they prefer to use for inflatable rentals or you are able to do research online to find a great company to try. However, be sure any rental company you work with is insured and bonded.
* Accessories Should Be Included: After you've looked at quotes and chosen your inflatable rental company, be certain you know what accessories are included. You'll want to ensure blowers, sand bags, tie downs and entrance steps are included. To be certain you're not charged extra at the last moment, ask what accessories are included in your quoted price.
* Ask for Permission: Before you put up your inflatable rental, it's important you check with your town hall to be sure you do not will need permission to use it within city limits. Chances are there will be no permit required but you should check for making certain. Whilst you're making calls you are able to read the rental company with the Better Business Bureau to ensure they're legit.
* Safety Comes First: Be certain you understand all safety rules before you allow any guests to enjoy the inflatable fun. A great rental company should go over all safety practices in either written or verbal form upon the inflatable rental's delivery.
* Supervise The Setup: When the company you've chosen delivers your bounce house rental, be sure you watch them set it up. It should be tied down securely and weighted. If you will find any sagging areas or holes, there is something wrong. Be certain to point out any rips and demand they be fixed or a new rental be delivered.
Think this is good?1 person thinks this is good0 people think this is good