Water wise landscaping tips
1. Water your yard only before 8 a.m. to reduce evaporation and interference from wind. Save up to 25 gallons a day.
2. Save 40 gallons a day by installing a smart sprinkler controller. Learn more at www.bewaterwise.com.
3. Use a broom instead of a hose to clean driveways and sidewalks. You'll save 150 gallons each time.
4. Check your sprinkler system for leaks, overspray and broken sprinkler heads, and save 500 gallons a month.
5. Use the sprinkler calculator at www.bewaterwise.com to learn just how much water your landscape needs.
Think this is good?1 person thinks this is good0 people think this is good