Recent studies have shown that certain areas, known as "harbinger zip codes," reliably back products and political candidates that will ultimately fail. This phenomenon has made waves on the internet after being the subject of a viral Reddit post on August 4th. However, the question remains: what is a harbinger zip code, and do you live in one?
I decided to use my university's scientific journal access for the first time ever in order to download the aforementioned study, even though it has big words. Here are some of the most interesting quotes:
- Customers who purchase new oral care products that flop also tend to purchase new haircare products that flop.
- Customers who liked Diet Crystal Pepsi also tended to like Colgate Kitchen Entrees.
- "Preference minorities" are more likely to purchase from the internet and are less price-sensitive when doing so.
- Trump Refuses To Say He'll Accept Election Results - GOOD ›
- How To Follow The 2016 Election Results In Real Time - GOOD ›
- Wisconsin Republicans insisted on having an unsafe election last ... ›