GOOD

Suan Swenson

One day while visiting the Philippines, I met a young girl named Angel. One of the most beautiful girls I have seen. My heart jumped when I saw her severely burned legs. She had been playing in the kitchen of her home when the hose to the stove broke due to its being brittle from age. Angel was caught in the crossfire of the hose as it danced shamelessly through the room, severely burning the back of her legs and arms. The accident, which took place almost one year ago, has resulted in the contracture of her legs and feet, disabling her as she is not able to stretch out her limbs fully.

Keep Reading Show less
Trending Stories