Hunters give a lot of excuses for getting enjoyment out of killing innocent wildlife. They either rationalize it by saying they eat what the kill or that they're just abiding by the laws of nature.
But it's hard to rationalize the blood sport when there's no shortage of meat taken from animals that were bred for slaughter at the local supermarket.
It would be easier to accept if the humans and wildlife went at it face to face. Killing a deer with a gun is a pretty cowardly act, but going at it fist to antler takes considerable grit.
- Arkansas hunter dies after being attacked by deer he thought was ... ›
- Arkansas hunter dead after deer he shot apparently gets up, attacks ... ›
- A hunter was gored by the deer he thought he shot and killed ›
- Hunter killed by deer he believed was shot dead, officials say - The ... ›
- Hunter killed by deer: Arkansas hunter dies after being attacked by a ... ›
- US hunter killed by deer he thought he had just shot dead - BBC News ›
- Arkansas hunter gored and killed by deer he shot - CNN Video ›
- Arkansas Hunter Dies After Being Attacked by Deer He Just Shot: 'It ... ›