Dramatic footage at the La Crosse, Wisconsin's Central High School shows the importance of teaching teens how to perform the Heimlich maneuver.
Will Olson was having lunch with some friends when he began choking on a cheese curd. After a few agonizing seconds, his friend, Ian Brown, calmly walked over and dislodged the curd by perfectly applying the life-saving technique.
- Preteens and Teens Saving Lives | Be Smart, Don't Choke ›
- Teen Saves Her Sister's Life At New Jersey Restaurant Thanks To ... ›
- Staten Island teen with autism performs Heimlich maneuver on ... ›
- Teen with Autism Saves Choking Classmate After Learning Heimlich ... ›
- Autistic Teen Learned Life-Saving Trick from SpongeBob | Time ›
- Teen who learned Heimlich maneuver at school saves choking ... ›