It will be cruelty-free by 2035.
The Trump Administration won't be remembered for being kind to animals.
In 2018, it launched a new effort to reinstate cruel hunting practices in Alaska that had been outlawed under Obama. Hunters will be able to shoot hibernating bear cubs, murder wolf and coyote cubs while in their dens, and use dogs to hunt black bears.
Efforts to end animal cruelty by the USDA have been curtailed as well. In 2016, under the Obama Administration, the USDA issued 4,944 animal welfare citations, in two years the numbers dropped to just 1,716.
- EPA chief directs agency to dramatically reduce animal testing - The ... ›
- EPA Move to Phase Out Animal Experiments Could Mean the End ›
- E.P.A. Says It Will Drastically Reduce Animal Testing - The New ... ›
- Breakthrough! EPA Will End Reliance on Animal Testing | PETA ›
- EPA takes major step toward ending animal testing | TheHill ›
- Breaking news: EPA moves to end animal testing ›
- Administrator Wheeler Signs Memo to Reduce Animal Testing ... ›