In bizarre Election Day Fox News meltdown Trump says U.S. is more corrupt than Russia, China or North Korea
It sounds like Donald Trump might be a little tired of being president of the United States.
The current occupant of the White House went on Fox & Friends this morning sounding pretty worn out. That's somewhat understandable since he's been holding several rallies a day, including five yesterday. But along with that fatigue came some strange statements, even for him.
After whining for a bit about how "mean" people have been to him during his presidency when asked if he's loved the job, Trump went into a bizarre explanation of how his own country is harder for him to deal with than three of the world's most notorious dictatorships.
"You deal with people that are very deceptive. They'll go, 'Mr. President, tell me, who's the country that's most difficult to deal with. Is it Russia? Is it China? Is it North Korea, sir, is it North Korea?' And I go 'No, well, by far the most difficult country to deal with is the U.S. It's not even close.' And they all say 'You've got to be kidding,' and I say, 'No, I'm actually probably not kidding.' No, we have very, very deceptive people. We have people that, you know, I think they have...I think they're sick in some ways, like an Adam Schiff. I think Adam Schiff is a sick person."
Have a listen:
- Fox News called out Trump's big lie about Biden to his face and the ... ›
- Trump was so unhinged on Fox News, Laura Ingraham tried (and ... ›
- Pete Buttigieg continues his Fox News massacre by deftly shutting ... ›
- Fox hosts asked a Trump advisor for proof of 'fake' ballots and she folded under pressure - GOOD ›
- Conservative icon Drudge Report trolls Trump with his own warning about failed presidents - GOOD ›
- Even Fox News isn't buying Kayleigh McEnany's attempts to claim voter fraud in Pennsylvania - GOOD ›