Swati Runi Goyal, a 49-year-old woman from Key West, Florida was harassed by American Airlines staff for wearing a shirt that says "HAIL SATAN! Est. 666" with an upside-down cross beneath.
She purchased the shirt to support the Satanic Temple.
On October 30, her flight was rerouted to Miami where airline staff called Goyal up to the front of the plane. The employee told her an employee found her shirt "offensive."
- American Airlines apologizes for making woman change 'Hail Satan ... ›
- A 'Hail Satan' T-shirt? Not on this American Airlines flight | Miami ... ›
- Woman made to change 'Hail Satan' shirt on American Airlines flight ›
- American Airlines passenger says she had to change 'Hail Satan' shirt ›
- American Airlines Forced Woman To Change "Hail Satan" Shirt Or ... ›