There's always some type of bickering that goes on between the generations and, these days, it's between Baby Boomers and Millenials. The Baby Boomers claim that Millenials are entitled. Which is pretty funny, because Millenials were raised by Boomers.
On the other hand, Millenials believe that Boomer selfishness helped create a world where it's harder for younger people to get by.
Regardless of who's right in the fight, the truth is that Millennials are on a much shakier financial footing than their parents.
- Survey shows many millennials have absolutely no money in savings ›
- The reason millennials aren't spending as much money is they don't ... ›
- 6 financial problems millennials face that they didn't create ... ›
- Why Aren't Millennials Spending? They're Poorer Than Previous ... ›
- Millennials explain why they have nothing saved for retirement ›
- This is why millennials can't have nice things (or save any money ... ›
- Federal Reserve study: Millennials spend less because they're poorer ›
- Don't Believe The Hype About Millennials And Money ›