Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders took aim at former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg onstage at Wednesday's Las Vegas Democratic debate, likening the billionaire businessman to President Donald Trump and questioning his ability to turn out voters.
Sanders began by calling out Bloomberg for his stewardship of New York's stop and frisk policy that targeted young black men.
- Elizabeth Warren put Michael Bloomberg on blast in the debate, and ... ›
- Elizabeth Warren Accuses Michael Bloomberg of 'Buying the Election' ›
- Elizabeth Warren drags Michael Bloomberg: He's an arrogant ... ›
- Elizabeth Warren wrecks Mike Bloomberg at Democratic debate in ... ›
- Elizabeth Warren grills Michael Bloomberg over allegations of ›