There has been a war on the freedom of the press in America since Donald Trump was elected president.
He infamously called the press the "enemy of the state" during his inaugural speech. He did nothing to punish the Saudi Crown Prince after he directed the murder and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Kashoggi.
Back in September, New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger revealed that the paper had to turn to the Irish government for help after one of its reporters, Declan Walsh, was threatened with arrest in Egypt.
- Fox News's Shepard Smith debunks his network's favorite Hillary ... ›
- Shepard Smith Gets Standing Ovation After Announcing $500,000 ... ›
- Shepard Smith Makes Huge Donation To Protect Journalists | WLS ... ›
- Shepard Smith blasts 'vilification' of the press in first speech since ... ›
- Former Fox News anchor Shepard Smith donates $500,000 to ... ›
- Former Fox Anchor Shepard Smith Donates Half a Million to Press ... ›
- Shepard Smith: Former Fox News anchor donates $500,000 to ... ›
- Shepard Smith, Former Fox News Anchor, Puts $500,000 Behind ... ›