Who do you think is right?
A controversial editorial on America's obesity epidemic and healthcare by comedian Bill Maher on his HBO show "Real Time" inspired a thoughtful, and funny, response by James Cordon. It also made for a great debate about healthcare that Americans are avoiding.
At the end of the September 6th episode of "Real Time, " Maher turned to the camera for his usual editorial and discussed how obesity is a huge part of the healthcare debate that no one is having.
"At Next Thursday's debate, one of the candidates has to say, 'The problem with our healthcare system is Americans eat shit and too much of it.' All the candidates will mention their health plans but no one will bring up the key factor: the citizens don't lift a finger to help," Maher said sternly.
- James Corden responds to Bill Maher's fat-shaming comments ›
- James Corden Blasts Bill Maher's Pro-Fat Shaming Rant | PEOPLE ... ›
- James Corden Brilliantly Shames Bill Maher's Pro-Fat-Shaming ... ›
- Watch James Corden's beautifully honest response to Bill Maher's ... ›
- James Corden Responds to Bill Maher's Fat Shaming Take - YouTube ›
- James Corden Shut Down Bill Maher's Take On Fat-Shaming ›
- James Corden Torches Bill Maher For Fat-Shaming Segment ... ›
- James Corden calls out Bill Maher for fat-shaming segment - CNN ›