The Free the Nipple movement is trying to remove the stigma on women's breasts by making it culturally acceptable and legal for women to go topless in public. But it turns out, Free the Nipple might be fighting on the wrong front and should be focusing on freeing the nipple in a place you'd never expect. Your own home.
A woman in Utah is facing criminal charges for not wearing a shirt in her house, with prosecutors arguing that women's chests are culturally considered lewd.
- Stepmom in Utah Could Still Go to Jail for Hanging Drywall Topless ... ›
- Judge deals blow to woman charged for being topless at home ›
- Court rules against woman charged after stepchildren saw her topless ›
- Judge upholds Utah's lewdness statute in case involving topless ... ›
- Utah woman fighting criminal charges for going topless at home ... ›
- Woman topless in her Utah home wants lewdness charge dropped ... ›
- Utah Woman Charged With Lewdness After Being Topless In Her ... ›
- Judge rejects challenge from Utah woman charged for being topless ... ›
- A Utah Woman Is Facing Criminal Charges for Going Topless in Her ... ›
- Utah woman fights charge after stepkids see her topless at home ... ›