"In God We Trust" began appearing on U.S. coins in 1964 during a religious revival inspired by The Civil War. In 1956, President Dwight Eisenhower signed a law making the phrase the national motto.
But doesn't official use of the phase by U.S government bodies violate the first amendment of the United States Constitution?
- In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash - Wikipedia ›
- In God We Trust ›
- Kevin Gates - In God I Trust [Official Audio] - YouTube ›
- 'In God We Trust' Doesn't Mean What You Think It Does ›
- In God We Trust - Wikipedia ›
- History of 'In God We Trust' ›
- igwt | jewelry & women's clothing made by us + so much more! ›