Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin, founder and editor of The Daily Stormer, must pay $14 million to Tanya Gersh, a Jewish woman he organized a troll army against.
The Daily Stormer is an American neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and Holocaust denial commentary website and message board that advocates for the genocide of Jewish people.
Five years ago, Anglin encouraged his readers to harass Gersh after he accused her of attempting to extort the mother of white nationalist Richard Spencer. Gersh has denied the allegations.
- Neo-Nazi Website Daily Stormer Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million To ... ›
- Judge rules neo-Nazi blog owner should pay $14 million over 'troll ... ›
- Paramus NJ comic takes on neo-Nazis and wins $4.1 million judgment ›
- Neo-Nazi Blogger Should Pay $14 Million To Woman Targeted In ... ›
- Daily Beast Contributor Wins $4.1 Million From Neo-Nazi for ISIS ›
- Andrew Anglin should pay Jewish victim of Daily Stormer 'troll storm ... ›
- Founder of neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer should pay $14 million to ... ›
- A Muslim comic took on neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer and won ... ›
- Dean Obeidallah Wins Defamation Suit Against Neo-Nazi Site 'Daily ... ›
- Daily Stormer Founder Should Pay 'Troll Storm' Victim $14 Million ... ›