"The results of this study were univocal."
The common stereotypes about liberals and conservatives are that liberals are bleeding hearts and conservatives are cold-hearted.
It makes sense, conservatives want limited government and to cut social programs that help the more vulnerable members of society. Whereas liberals don't mind paying a few more dollars in taxes to help the unfortunate.
A recent study out of Belgium scientifically supports the notion that people who scored lower on emotional ability tests tend to have right-wing and racist views.
- Science Proves That Watching Cat Videos Is Good for Your Health ... ›
- Liberals and Trump Can Agree on One Thing: They Both Hate Fox ... ›
- The People-Pleaser's Guide To Pleasing People - GOOD ›
- Editor's Letter - GOOD ›
- Can Your Politics Predict How Empathic You Are? ›
- Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) - Gene Expression ›
- People with lower emotional intelligence hold right wing views ›
- Your Brain on Politics: The Cognitive Neuroscience of Liberals and ... ›
- Why the Conservatives struggle with empathy | SPERI ›
- Liberals and conservatives process disgust and empathy differently ... ›
- Intelligence And Politics Have a Complex Relationship | Psychology ... ›
- Right-wingers have lower emotional intelligence, says study ... ›
- People with lower emotional intelligence are more likely to hold right ... ›
- Lower emotional intelligence linked to prejudiced, right-wing views ... ›