We spend roughly one-third of our life asleep, another third at work and the final third trying our best to have a little fun.
But is that the correct balance? Should we spend as much time at the office as we do with our friends and family? One of the greatest regrets people have on their deathbeds is that they spent too much of their time instead of enjoying quality time with friends and family.
Lawmakers in the United Kingdom have made a significant pledge to reevaluate the work-life balance in their country.
- Issue 010 - GOOD ›
- Teen Breathes New, Electric-Powered Life into 1972 Beetle - GOOD ›
- Amazon tried to slam AOC after she said they pay 'starvation wages ... ›
- The GOODEST: Our Favorite Things to Learn and Do This Past Week ›
- The Patent Troll - GOOD ›
- Photographer Captures Young Girls Defying The Odds As Athletes ... ›
- How Weather Inspired My Creative Intervention for a Johannesburg ... ›
- social enterprise ›
- GOOD Q&A: John Wood - GOOD ›
- Microsoft Tool to Help Ford's Electric Vehicles - GOOD ›
- Microsoft Japan Tested Out A 4-Day Work Week And It Boosted ... ›
- Microsoft Japan trialed 4-day workweek - Microsoft Corporation ... ›
- Microsoft Japan says 4-day workweek saw 40% increase in ... ›
- Microsoft Japan Experimented With 4-Day Work Weeks to Combat ... ›
- Microsoft Japan Productivity Rises With 4-Day Workweek | Time ›
- Microsoft's 4 day work week led to 40% boost in productivity ... ›
- Microsoft Japan's 4-day work week boosted productivity by 40 percent ›
- Microsoft four-day work week 'boosts productivity' - BBC News ›
- Microsoft Japan: 4-day workweek experiment sees productivity jump ... ›
- Microsoft tried a 4-day workweek in Japan. Productivity jumped 40 ... ›