In a typical work day, people who smoke take more breaks than those who do not. Every few hours they pop outside to have a smoke and usually take a coworker with them.
Don Bryden, Managing director at KCJ Training and Employment Solutions in Swindon, England, thinks that nonsmokers and smokers should be treated equally, so he's giving those who refrain from smoking four extra days to compensate.
Funny enough, Bryden is a smoker himself.
- Company offers non-smokers extra 6 paid days off to make up for ... ›
- Non-smokers at Japanese company get 6 extra vacation days ... ›
- Company offers non-smokers extra 6 days off to make up for ... ›
- 42% of non-smokers say they should get 3-5 extra vacation days ... ›
- Company Gives Nonsmokers 6 Days Off For Forgoing Smoking Breaks ›
- This Japanese company is giving non-smokers 6 extra vacation days ›
- This Company Rewards Non-Smokers with an Extra Week of Vacation ›