Along with LSD, marijuana, and MDMA, magic mushrooms have been a mainstay in the drug repertoire of the counterculture.
Powered by the active ingredient psilocybin, magic mushrooms create audio and visual hallucinations, feelings of euphoria, unbridled laughter, and a dreamlike state of consciousness.
The drug can take users on an internal journey filled with deep spiritual and psychological revelations.
- How to Treat Depression with Psychedelics ›
- Psychedelic Drugs: Researchers experimenting with active agent in ... ›
- Magic mushrooms could replace antidepressants within five years ... ›
- The Push to Legalize Magic Mushrooms for Depression and PTSD ... ›
- Magic mushrooms: Treating depression without dulling emotions ›
- Depression Treatment with Magic Mushrooms ›
- could magic mushrooms be the answer to depression? ›