Service dogs are true blessings that provide a wide array of services for their owners based on their disability.
They can provide preventative alerts for people with epilepsy and dysautonomia. They can do small household tasks like turning lights on and off or providing stability for their owners while standing or walking.
For those with PTSD they can provide emotional support to help them in triggering situations.
However, there are many people out there who fraudulently claim their pets are service or emotional support animals. These trained animals can cause disturbances in businesses or on public transportation.
- What's The Difference Between a Service Dog, Therapy Dog, and an ... ›
- Service Dogs for America ›
- What Is a Service Dog? ›
- Service Dog Registration | Emotional Support Dog | Therapy Dog ›
- Service dog - Wikipedia ›
- Freedom Service Dogs ›
- Service Dogs 101: Everything You Need To Know About Service Dogs ›