The NRA likes to diminish the role that guns play in fatal shootings by saying, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."
Which is the same logic as, "Hammers don't build roofs, people build roofs." No duh. But it'd be nearly impossible to build a roof without a hammer.
So, shouldn't the people who manufacture guns share some responsibility when they are used for the purpose they're made: killing people? Especially when the manufacturers market the weapon for that exact purpose?
- The Causes of Mass Gun Violence Identified - GOOD ›
- Dick's Sporting Goods Pulls Assault Rifles From Shelves And Wants ... ›
- School Safety Takes More Than Guns, It Requires Attention to the ... ›
- Sonia Sotomayor used the Supreme Court's DACA ruling to dunk on Trump's bigotry - GOOD ›
- Supreme Court to allow Sandy Hook families to sue gun-maker over ... ›
- Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Lawsuit against Gun ... ›
- U.S. Supreme Court will not shield gun maker from Sandy Hook ... ›
- Supreme Court allows Sandy Hook families' lawsuit against ... ›
- Supreme Court lets Sandy Hook shooting lawsuit go forward ... ›
- Supreme Court lets Sandy Hook families' lawsuit against gunmaker ... ›
- Supreme Court allows families of Sandy Hook shooting victims to ... ›
- Supreme Court: Sandy Hook lawsuit against gun manufacturer can ... ›
- Supreme Court allows Sandy Hook families to move forward in suit ... ›
- Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against ... ›