A satisfying conclusion to an infuriating story.
Last Friday, GOOD reported on an infuriating incident that went down at a Massachusetts Target.
A Target manager who's come to be known as "Target Tori," was harassed by Twitter troll David Leavitt for not selling him an $89 Oral-B Pro 5000 toothbrush for a penny.
He describes himself as a "multimedia journalist who has worked for CBS, AXS, Yahoo, and others."
- Carpe Donktum on Twitter: "I have started a GoFundMe to send ... ›
- Police called after Target manager refuses to sell 1 cent toothbrush ... ›
- GoFundMe to send the Target manager harassed by a blue-check ... ›
- Justice for 'Target Tori' After Reporter Trolls Her on Twitter | Heavy.com ›
- Target Tori says she's giving away the proceeds from her ... ›
- GoFundMe For Swansea Target Tori Raised Nearly $20K After ... ›
- Fundraiser for Tori Target by Carpe Donktum : Send #TargetTori on ... ›