Department of Justice employees were stunned this week when the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sent court employees a morning briefing that contained a link to a "news" item on VDare, a white nationalist website.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, VDare is an "anti-immigration hate website" that "regularly publishes articles by prominent white nationalists, race scientists and anti-Semites." The website was established in 1999 by its editor Peter Brimelow.
The morning briefing is distributed to all EOIR employees on a daily basis, including all 440 immigration judges across the U.S.
- Communities - GOOD ›
- Twitter Says Goodbye To The President With #FarewellObama ... ›
- The World Should Pay Attention To How Canada Is Apologizing To ... ›
- Activists Use Expert Prank To Show Redskins How Easy It Would Be ... ›
- Aerie's New Ad Campaign Celebrates Real Men - GOOD ›
- This Black Lives Matter Founder Still Has Hope For America - GOOD ›
- Why Is The ACLU Defending Nazis And The 'Alt-Right'? - GOOD ›
- Two weeks after the Christchurch massacre, Facebook announces it ... ›
- Justice finally served in the case of a Nazi who unleashed a troll ... ›
- Justice Department Is Prosecuting A Woman For Laughing At ... ›
- DOJ Sent Judges Anti-Semitic White Nationalist Blog – The Forward ›
- Justice Department sent immigration judges anti-Semitic post from ... ›
- Trump Justice Department Promoted White Nationalist Blog Post ›
- The Department of Justice admits it mistakenly emailed a link to a ... ›
- US justice department news briefing links to white nationalist website ›
- Justice Department Sends White Nationalist, Anti-Semitic 'News' to ... ›
- Justice Department sent immigration judges anti-semitic blog post ... ›
- Justice Department sent white nationalist content to immigration ... ›
- Justice Department says it mistakenly emailed link to white ... ›
- The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White ... ›