Wisconsin Republicans' moves to suppress voter turnout at the state's election last week backfired as Democratic challenger Judge Jill Karofsky on Monday was declared the winner of the state Supreme Court race, "easily" defeating the conservative incumbent.
"Tonight's election results show that Wisconsinites want a change, especially at the local level," said Grecia Lima, national political director of Community Change Action.
- 'We Are Wisconsin' Film to Host Worldwide Screenings on Two-Year ... ›
- Protesters Are Awesome: This Inspiring Protester Teaches ... ›
- Most Americans Believe College Is a Right (So What's the Hangup ... ›
- Ignoring Trump and right-wing think tanks, red states expand vote by mail ›
- Ignoring Trump and right-wing think tanks, red states expand vote by mail - GOOD ›