Dreams can have a powerful effect on us.
We often dismiss our dreams as nonsensical dispatches from the mind while we're deep asleep. But recent research proves that our dreams can definitely affect our waking lives.
People often dream about their significant others and studies show it actually affects how we behave towads them the next day.
"A lot of people don't pay attention to their dreams and are unaware of the impact they have on their state of mind," said Dylan Selterman, psychology lecturer at the University of Maryland, says according to The Huffington Post. "Now we have evidence that there is this association."
- Engagement ring nightmare: US woman eats ring in her sleep - NZ ... ›
- Elderly Woman Claims Wedding Rings Stolen Off Finger At Nursing ... ›
- Woman Finds Lost Wedding Ring In Instant Pot On Christmas ... ›
- Burglar steals Girl Scout's $700, her mother's wedding ring, and eats ... ›
- Woman has dream she ate her engagement ring, has surgery after ... ›
- Denver woman loses wedding ring at Elitch Gardens | FOX31 Denver ›
- 'I Felt It in My Gut': Sleep Eating Lands One Woman in Urgent Care ... ›
- Elderly woman says her treasured wedding ring was stolen off her ... ›