There are a million little things that women have to worry about that most men will probably never understand. A lot of those things have to do with personal safety.
Women have to worry about whether it's safe to walk home alone. They are concerned when getting into an Uber alone after a night out. They also have to be cautious when selling things online because they could unknowingly be making a deal with a predator.
A woman known as Amber J. shared a scary conversation on Reddit that she had with a man trying to purchase an iPhone she was selling online.
- Guy goes ape sh*t after a woman rejected him on Tinder. Women ... ›
- A Civilized Burning Man? The Gathering Places of Art Basel Miami ... ›
- Women Are All on Board for NASA's Highest-Risk Trip to Date | GOOD ›
- Transparency: Which Companies Spent the Most on Advertising ... ›
- For Kevin Hernandez, the Future of Firefighting Looks Bright | GOOD ›
- JR's Global Street Art TED Wish: Your Face, Anywhere | GOOD ›
- Julianne Adams | GOOD ›
- Tweeting About Sexism is Good For Your Health | GOOD ›
- Microlending a Helping Hand | GOOD ›
- Woman goes viral after sharing delivery guy's insanely creepy texts ... ›
- Woman Shares Creepy Texts From Stalkerish Guy She Briefly ... ›
- Creepy Texts Sent to Woman Are Giving People 'YOU' Vibes ... ›
- The Guys Who Slide Into DMs With 'Creepy Asterisks' | MEL Magazine ›
- Girl Meets Guy Online - Creepiest Text Chat History (With Video ... ›
- 12 Creepy Nice Guys That Overwhelmed Women With Cringe - FAIL ... ›
- If He Sends You Any Of These Texts, RUN — He's Seriously Creepy ... ›
- Here's What Texting With A Creepy Guy Looks Like | Thought Catalog ›
- Woman's disbelief as 'nice guy' sends her very creepy text about her ... ›
- Woman turns creepy text from Jiffy Lube guy into incredible 'teaching ... ›