Asked at a White House press conference if he would take any responsibilty for the lag in clinical testing for the coronavirus in the United States—which experts have said is one of the key failures thus far in the nation's response to the outbreak—President Donald Trump gave a succinct answer: no.
'No, I don't take responsibility at all,' Trump said in response to a question from NBC News.
Despite being in touch with numerous people who have since tested positive for coronavirus in recent days, Trump says he doesn't plan to get tested because he doesn't have any symptoms pic.twitter.com/N5DkWYxpkf
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 13, 2020
There you have it.
This article was originally published by Common Dreams.
- President of America's largest nursing organization says it's 'insane ... ›
- Mathematician explains why coronavirus 'exponential growth' is not ... ›
- Katie Porter just pushed Trump's CDC director to commit to making ... ›
- As US Death Toll Hits 100,000 People, Here's a Simple Guide to 12 Things Trump Did To Make Covid-19 Much Worse - GOOD ›
- Maryland's Republican governor drops a truth bomb on Trump's failed COVID-19 response - GOOD ›