'Straight Pride' leader slips up at City Council meeting: 'We’re a totally peaceful racist group'
Perhaps you've heard of Don Grundmann, a California man who founded the National Straight Pride Coalition. The organization's goal is to defend "heterosexuality," "Caucasians," "Western Civilization," and, of course, promote "nationalism," according to his website. He's garnered attention for partnering with Modesto resident Mylinda Mason to hold a "Straight Pride" event later this month. At a meeting with the Modesto City Council Wednesday to defend his intentions, Grundmann revealed the truth about his organization, a "totally peaceful racist group," leaving the audience and council members in a fit of laughter.
Don Grundmann Gaffe “We’re a totally peaceful racist group”www.youtube.com
- Modesto's LGBTQ Community Braces for Potential 'Straight Pride ... ›
- California city considering giving permit for 'straight pride' parade ... ›
- Modesto Group Calling for Straight Pride Parade & "Superiority" of ... ›
- 'Straight Pride': California city may hold heterosexuality celebration ›
- Gay Son Of 'Straight Pride' Organizer Slams Event As 'Dog Whistling ... ›
- This California city is hosting a 'straight pride parade' | KRON4 ›
- Modesto 'Straight pride' parade application under consideration ... ›
- Straight Pride Parade Permit Submitted To City Of Modesto – CBS ... ›
- “Straight Pride” Event Planned In California To Celebrate “Whiteness” ›
- Crowd erupts into laughter as Modesto Straight Pride leader says ... ›