Barack Obama shared his advice on how to turn the passionate response to George Floyd's kllling at the hands of Minnesota police officers into real change.
As a man whose successful 2008 presidential bid was based on the promise of "Hope" and "Change," his words are vital at a time when people are screaming for it from the streets.
- Obama And World Leaders React To Trump's Climate Decision ... ›
- Barack Obama criticizes 'woke' cancel culture, saying it's 'not activism' ›
- When it Comes to Education Policy, Is Obama Listening to Students ... ›
- BREAKING: All four officers involved in George Floyd's killing will be charged - GOOD ›
- Mitt Romney is basically the whitest man in America and he just marched for Black Lives Matter - GOOD ›
- A 'rediscovered' video on racism in 1970s small-town New York has taken over social media - GOOD ›