A study out of Belgium found that smart people are much less likely to be bigoted. The same study also found that people who are bigoted are more likely to overestimate their own intelligence.
A horrifying story out of Germany is a perfect example of this truth on full display: an anti-Semite was so dumb the was unable to open a door at the temple he tried to attack.
On Wednesday, October 9, congregants gathered at a synagogue in Humboldtstrasse, Germany for a Yom Kippur service, and an anti-Semite armed with explosives and carrying a rifle attempted to barge in through the door.
- Neo-Nazi admits deadly Germany synagogue attack | The ... ›
- Synagogue attacker hoped to inspire further anti-Semitic attacks ... ›
- Germany shooting suspect livestreamed attempted attack on ... ›
- German Halle gunman admits far-right synagogue attack - BBC News ›
- Assailant Live-Streamed Attempted Attack on German Synagogue ... ›
- American inside German synagogue where worshippers thwarted ... ›
- Opinion | A Synagogue Attack Shocks Germany. But Why? - The ... ›