Tonight's Democratic debate is a must-watch for followers of the 2020 election. And it's a nice distraction from the impeachment inquiry currently enveloping all of the political oxygen in America right now.
For most people, the main draw will be newly anointed frontrunner Pete Buttigieg, who has surprisingly surged to first place in Iowa and suddenly competing in New Hampshire. Will the other Democrats attack him? How will Elizabeth Warren react now that she's no longer sitting alone atop the primary field? After all, part of Buttigieg's rise has been his criticisms of Warren and her refusal to get into budgetary specifics over how she'd pay for her healthcare plan.
The good news is that Joe Biden apparently counts time travel amongst his other resume-building experience.
- Joe Biden's Democratic Debate Performance Could Cost Him - The ... ›
- Democratic debate 2019: Joe Biden was better but still battered ›
- Joe Biden Is Still A Frontrunner. But At Tuesday's Debate He Was An ... ›
- Joe Biden talks to "60 Minutes" about 2020 Democratic debate ... ›
- Joe Biden has his best debate night -- and that might be good enough ›
- Can Joe Biden Deliver the Debate Performance He Needs? - The ... ›
- Joe Biden at the Third Democratic Debate: the Good, the Bad, and ... ›
- The Vice-Presidential Debate: Joe Biden Delivers a Decisive Win ... ›
- Joe Biden's alpha-male display leaves Paul Ryan overwhelmed in ... ›
- Vice Presidential Debate 2012: Joe Biden, Paul Ryan Best Moments ... ›