15 beautiful illustrations perfectly capture how it feels to be in love.
You know the feeling you get when you catch your sweetheart looking at you in a way that lets you know just how much they love you?
It feels nice, doesn’t it? That’s the sentiment Korean artist Puuung wants to capture with her heartwarming “Love is...” series.
Love is a raw, sometimes nonsensical, all-encompassing emotion, and being in a relationship is a beautiful extension of that. These illustrations highlight some of the things we experience but tend not to notice while being part of a couple.
Puuung believes love manifests itself in all sorts of ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives.
Whether it’s a warm look, a simple hug, or a comforting kiss on the forehead, these drawings remind us to notice the everyday, small gestures from our significant others.
Click the slideshow above to see 15 of her delightful drawings that celebrate the small gestures that make being in love so special.
Mom wears summer dress for years without noticing the NSFW pattern in plain sight. Once you see it, you'll never unsee it.
Congressman slams MAGA 'expert' Candace Owens by playing her own Hitler comments at hearing. Yes, she defended Hitler.
LEGO is running 100 percent on renewable energy 3 years ahead of schedule. They're also working on switching to sustainable/biodegradable bricks.
This woman’s side-by-side photos destroy a major weight-loss misconception. Eat more and get fit.
Daughter explains brutal obituary she wrote for her father. The obituary walks a fine line between uncloaked honesty and mean-spiritedness
1. Gestures like making sure your boo is warm and cozy when it's time for bed.
2. Or making memories by getting crafty together.
3. Rocking out to music as you unapologetically go for that high note.
4. Sweet hugs that make your heart flutter. Every. Single. Time.
5. Napping on the couch together is one of the best things ever.
6. Hopelessly remaining on each other's mind when you're not in the same place.
7. There's never a bad time for a nice cuddle.
8. A sweet kiss on the forehead speaks volumes. Am I right?
9. Finding lovely ways to surprise each other.
10. Few things are sweeter than dancing like nobody's watching (music optional).
11. How about giving your kitty a bath? What a fun (and messy) bonding experience.
12. Tying your shoe for you? Now that's amoré!
13. Sharing is caring — particularly with the one you love.
14. Sharing a homemade meal cooked with love.
15. And — perhaps more importantly — being there for each other through times of joy and times of sorrow.