History will be made on Wednesday when the Democratically-controlled U.S. House of Representatives is expected to approve two articles of impeachment against President Trump.
If so, Trump will go down as the third president in U.S. history to be voted guilty of "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors" as set out in the Constitution.
The articles claim that Trump abused power and obstructed Congress.
- More than 700 historians call for Trump to be impeached as key vote ... ›
- 'It will live forever in American political history': Reaction to Trump ... ›
- Hundreds of Historians Speak Out on Impeachment - The New York ... ›
- Historians on Trump: We've never seen anything like this (opinion ... ›
- Jon Meacham: Historians Will Wonder How The Republican Party ... ›
- Historian says Trump is in 'deep trouble' after recent impeachment poll ›
- Trump Is in 'Deep Trouble,' Presidential Historian Predicts As Poll ... ›