GOOD's Sleep Better Playlist #30DaysofGOOD
Things are easier said than done, or so the old adage goes, and we couldn't agree more. That's why we do The GOOD 30-Day Challenge (#30DaysofGOOD), a monthly attempt to live better. Our challenge for May? Sleep better.
Earlier this month, we asked you to help us put together a "sleep music" playlist. The response was overwhelming: We received hundreds of recommendations for terrific songs to relax the mind and help bring on sleep. We've chosen our favorite recommendations and compiled them as "GOOD's Sleep Better Playlist." Check out the tracks below, then listen to them via the Spotify playlist we've created.
1. "Twice" by Little Dragon
2. "In My Room" by The Beach Boys
3. "Shoot the Moon" by Norah Jones
4. "Teardrop" by Massive Attack
5. "Cocoa Butter" by Shudder to Think
6. "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra
7. "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" by Sly and the Family Stone
8. "Perth" by Bon Iver
9. "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star
10. "The Girl With the Flaxen Hair" by Claude Debussy
11. "Show Me" by John Legend
12. "The Magic Place" by Julianna Barwick
13. "In the End" by Charlotte Gainsbourg
14. "Plainsong" by The Cure
15. "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" by Al Green
Thanks to all the GOOD community members who contributed their favorite sleep music suggestions.