Reminder: Submit Your Ideal TEDxChange Lineup and Win a Free Exclusive Invite
Don't forget to submit your lineup for our contest. And, if you need some inspiration, we also have a video about the power of TEDx.
This is just a reminder that GOOD and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are looking for you to submit your ideal lineup of speakers and musical guests for a hypothetical version of the TEDx events that the Gates Foundation is hosting, called TEDxChange. The winner will receive an exclusive, password-protected link to the TED2011 live, four-day webcast. Those are normally reserved for people attending the event, which costs thousands of dollars. So, please submit away.
The deadline is not until January 21, so you still have quite a bit of time to work on your submission. You can read all about the contest here, but the main requirements are as follows:
- A program lineup of four speakers and one interlude
- A one or two sentence description of each speaker or group
- Links to any relevant material about each speaker/group (e.g., video of speaking style, links to books written, links to organizations he/she is involved in)
- One idea for connecting the global audience (beyond the webcast)
- A short paragraph overview of how or why you assembled this particular lineup. \n
Once you think of everything, email your submissions to projects [at] goodinc [dot] com with the subject line “TEDxChange Submission."
If you need more inspiration, check out this video from TEDxAmsterdam, which talks about the promise of TED events: