The NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory has released a series of stylish, imaginative posters advertising fictional vacations in outer space. From “Experience the Mighty Auroras of Jupiter" to “Mars: Multiple Tours Available," these 14 posters promote, essentially, the power of imagination.
“Imagination is our window into the future," says the website. “These visions of the future can become a reality. As you look through these images of imaginative travel destinations, remember that you can be an architect of the future."
You can click on the thumbnails and download a free poster-size image, along with information about how today's discoveries are paving the way for exploration.
- Jonathon Keats's Local Air and Space Administration sells Mars ... ›
- The Right Stuff - GOOD ›
- The Greatest Guerrilla Art Mystery You've Never Heard Of (But May ... ›
- Mysterious Signals From Deep Space Lead To Astronomical ... ›
- Finally: Affordable Space Travel Comes to San Francisco - GOOD ›
- Space Travel Art | Fine Art America ›
- The Artist Who Helped Invent Space Travel ›
- Space Art Propelled Scientific Exploration of the Cosmos—But Its ... ›
- Long before Armstrong and Aldrin, artists were stoking dreams of ... ›
- The Art of Space Travel by Nina Allan ›
- The Beautiful Art That Helped Inspire Space Travel ›
- Space Art Travel Bureau ›
- The Art of Space Travel | Tor.com ›
- Space Exploration Art Prints | iCanvas ›
- SpaceX Will Fly a Japanese Billionaire (and Artists, Too!) Around the ... ›
- Spacetravel | Free Listening on SoundCloud ›
- Space exploration - Wikipedia ›
- Space Travel | NASA ›
- space travel ›
- Jeff Bezos: space travel essential as humans are 'destroying planet ... ›
- Spaceflight - News About Space Travel and Exploration ›