Dad’s 5-year-old daughter's hilarious answers to his questions have the internet screaming.
“Do I have to change my name if I get married? Call me Shredder.”
This article originally appeared on 01.25.19
Raising kids is tough, but there's a lot of laughs along the way.
Comedy writer James Breakwell has four daughters under the age of eight and shares their hilarious conversations on Twitter. And, from Breakwell's tweets, it looks like his five year old has a future in comedy.
Here's a sampling of some Breakwell's funniest kid-inspired tweets.
His 5-year-old isn't the only (often unintentionally) hilarious child in the house; the 7-year-old and 3-year-old turn up from time to time. There's also a 2-year-old, but she hasn't been the subject of many tweets yet.
- Why a divorced father still buys his ex flowers on her birthday, and does it with pride. ›
- Why do kids call their parents ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’? ›
- Daughter explains brutal obituary she wrote for her father about his ‘bad parenting.’ ›
- A father makes an incredible discovery while cleaning his deceased daughter's room - GOOD ›
- Dad sends hilarious texts to daughter while buying her tampons. - GOOD ›
- A woman ordered a shirt for her daughter and it had an obscene message on it. - GOOD ›